sobota, 11 września 2021

Your Roots DNA - 189 Countries Test

    Third EDIT as of 02.03.2024 :

    Currently there are already 189 countries in total. The list of still missing countries has been updated below.

    EDIT: 

    Thank you! I've been flooded with requests for my ethnic estimates, I'm going to process all of your requests that I've received by the end of 17.09.2021. After that I'm taking a few months break due to more important obligations.

***

    I've gathered reference samples from 189 countries of the world and created a DNA test which can tell you which of these countries you come from. Right now is the accuracy testing phase, therefore everyone who is interested can send me their raw DNA data file to - polandregionsdnaproject@gmail.com - and get a free ethnicity estimate (with a percentage breakdown by country) within 3 days from receiving the file. I appreciate all feedbacks, which can help me improve the test's accuracy. I follow the rules of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) when dealing with customer data.

***

    These are the countries that aren't included yet due to the lack of reference samples (if you are from one of these countries, of course you will not score it, but I still invite you to try the test): / updated on 02.03.2024

Africa - Guinea-Bissau
Africa - Eswatini
Africa - Mayotte
Africa - Sao Tome and Principe
Africa - Seychelles

Americas - Aruba
Americas - Antigua and Barbuda
Americas - Dominica
Americas - Bermuda
Americas - Cayman Islands
Americas - Saint Kitts and Nevis
Americas - Turks and Caicos
Americas - Caribbean Netherlands
Americas - Anguilla
Americas - Saint Barthelemy 
Americas - Saint Pierre and Miquelon
Americas - Montserrat
Americas - Falkland Islands

Asia - Maldives

Europe - Jersey
Europe - Andorra
Europe - Monaco
Europe - Liechtenstein
Europe - San Marino
Europe - Svalbard

Oceania - Fiji
Oceania - New Caledonia 
Oceania - Kiribati
Oceania - Marshall Islands
Oceania - Northern Mariana Islands 
Oceania - Palau
Oceania - Tuvalu
Oceania - Wallis and Futuna 
Oceania - Nauru
Oceania - Niue 
Oceania - Tokelau


1 komentarz:

  1. britorscandiraw scores:

    Europe GB United Kingdom - 92.3
    Europe DE Germany - 5.7
    Europe SWE Sweden - 1.3
    Europe PL Poland - 0.4
    Europe IRL Ireland - 0.2
    Europe DK Denmark - 0.1

    OdpowiedzUsuń

My calculator models on Explore Your DNA website

    I'm back after a long break! I invite everyone to try and test my G25 scaled calculator models on Explore Your DNA project's web...