wtorek, 7 września 2021

I'll distinguish British from Scandinavians with 100% accuracy

    Often I've been reading on discussion boards, many posts, usually by Northwestern European users, claiming that it is virtually impossible to distinguish British and Irish genetics from Scandinavian. I question that - for a long time I've been saying that they are quite easy to distinguish. I challenge you to send me anonymous raw data files of either 100% British/Irish or 100% Scandinavian customers to my email: polandregionsdnaproject@gmail.com - within 48 hours from receiving, I will reply saying whether the file belongs to a British or a Scandinavian person. In case I lost the challenge, I'll admit that I've been wrong. Of course, do NOT cheat. And I do not guarantee 100% correct results for mixed people (for example 50% British + 50% Scandinavian) - only for unmixed British and unmixed Scandinavians.                                                                                                                                                                                                          








1 komentarz:

My calculator models on Explore Your DNA website

    I'm back after a long break! I invite everyone to try and test my G25 scaled calculator models on Explore Your DNA project's web...